(((((( Angel 6801 ))))))

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by orachel, Nov 10, 2005.

1. orachel

orachel New Member

Hi Angel!

I just read your response in the "depression" thread, and noticed you're in Northern Ohio.

I'm in Maumee, Oh....Right outside of Toledo. Are you anywhere near me?

I just wanted to say that when I read your story...young single mom coping with supporting yourself and your daughter, hearing impairment, and this darn DD and all it brings....You must be an incredibly strong woman, whether you realize it or not!

I'm so in awe of you....I'm young too...just turned 30. I'm trying so hard to keep myself up beat with this crazy illness, and I have no children to take care of (other than my 3 beautiful step kids, but they live in Columbus, so we only see them every other weekend) and am unable to work due to the severity of my illness.

I've been sitting here feeling somewhat crummy and sorry for myself because my pain is out of control, and i just had to buy a cane at 30 years of age as I couldn't walk much at all, and now Doctor has forbidden me to drive, so I'm officially housebound by myself all day while husband works 16 hour days.

But then I read your story, and realized the amazing challenges you were facing every single day...and you're still here, and making it work, somehow!

So I just wanted to say thank you. You did give me a little extra hope, which was just what I needed right now!

Bless you and your daughter, and I hope beautiful things come your way!
    Hugs,
    Rachel