Angel or Star?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by painterZ, Dec 15, 2008.

1. painterZ

painterZ New Member

I finally got my Christmas tree up and was just sitting quietly reflecting when I looked up at the tree topper angel I have. I remembered that my parents had a star for their topper. I was curious...angel or star or something completely different?:)

2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Would you believe nothing? Last year was my first Christmas ever to host family since I've lived overseas for so many years. I decked all of my halls, had a beautiful house for the holidays.

But...This year it's hubby's turn to get his way so the house is sparcely decorated and my daughter did most of it.

His tree of choice is a small fiber optic tree but something happened to the power pack and it wouldn't light anymore so I have a small, probably 18" tree in it's place this year. (We also have a new puppy so a big tree is out of the question)

Funny enough, this suits me this year....I just wasn't ready this year so for angel, no star.

3. painterZ

painterZ New Member

I only have my tree up and lights in my windows...oh almost forgot the wreath on the door...but I didn't go above and beyond this year. My daughter will be spending most of her time with her father so I'm quite content with what I have:)

Good luck with your puppy...I dread wrapping gifts with my cat My dog could care less but of course the cat is into absolutely everything:)

4. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

My big tree upstairs has an Angel on it with all white lights and gold, silver, and different kids of pinks on the tree.

The tree downstairs has colored lights and a colored star on top.

So we have both. I have had my angel for 19 years (since I have been married) and will always have it I hope.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas!!!!

5. painterZ

painterZ New Member

Merry Christmas to you too!

6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

...on our inside and outside trees.

Just love them.