Angeljoe

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KyLady, Aug 30, 2006.

1. KyLady

KyLady New Member

Hi again Angela,

I talked to you a few months ago and we were going to meet in Evansville but lost touch for a few months.

I don't come here every day but check in once in a while. I noticed you were here too. I'd still love to meet hope we can work it out.

Noonish is a good time for me how about you?

I posted a picture of me so maybe it will be easier for us to recognize each other.

I'll wait for you to respond.

Can't wait to meet you.

Kylady
  2. KyLady

KyLady New Member

Hey Angela hope you see this soon.
  3. angeljoe

angeljoe New Member

I haven't been online in a few days. The hubby, and kids take up the computer most days. I would love to meet you for lunch. I'm not sure what's going on this week, but I'm sure we can meet one day. My daughter goes to preschool from 9 - 12 Tuesday thru thursday, so let me know what days are best for you.
  4. KyLady

KyLady New Member

So glad you did. I have been having some problems with my computer so I don't get here everyday. Well it's Wednesday and the week is almost over. I would love to meet Friday if we could. Is it too quick to make plans?

I did find the McDonalds close to your house when we went to the Frog Follies last week. Would you want to meet there? Friday at 11:30 would be o.k. or if next week is better that is o.k. too. I will check on here again this evening to see if you have replied.

Hope we can work things out.

Kylady

p.s. did you look at my profile to see what I look like? It might help when we meet.
  5. KyLady

KyLady New Member

I thought I may have missed your reply since I hadn't been her for a couple of days but I see you haven't either.

O.K. it's Monday 9-11 Would you like to meet on Thursday 9-14 at 12:30? I can't remember what time your daughter gets out of school if it's later than that we can just meet as soon as you pick her up.

Hope we can get together sometime this week. Next Tues. my daughter will be visiting from Florida and I won't be available the rest of the week.

Let me know what you can do.

Kylady
  6. KyLady

KyLady New Member

Bump Bump bump!!!!!