Angie Gets Induced Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by poets, Aug 10, 2008.

1. poets

poets Member

Hi Everyone,

Just letting you know that Angie is getting induced tomorrow morning. Her doctor is leaving for a conference on Tuesday, and she wanted to deliver Angie's baby before she left.

Please say a prayer for her. She did so well the last time. I just wanted to thank you all for your concern and I will update you when she delivers as soon as I can.

(I have a terrible headache!)

Love To You All,
    Meg
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

This is very happy news for you all! I'm praying that all goes well,,,,a new baby is the best!! Goodluck Angie!,,,,Sis
  3. poets

poets Member

Well........Angie almost got induced today. Every delivery room was occupied. We waited almost all day. Just when we thought we had a room available, someone else came in that was in active labor!

So now we have to wait another week till her doctor is back in town, to have it done. If she goes during the week, another doctor will deliver her and she's not as "likeable" as Angie's doctor.

Oh well. I should have known things were falling into place too perfectly. I'll keep you all posted and please keep praying.

Love,
    Meg
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

Sorry to hear about the disapointment! Not fun to sit around and wait all day!,,,,,,I'll keep you all in my prayers and maybe the Baby will wait for the Nice Doctor!,,,,,,,,,,HUgs!,,,Sis
  5. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

I bet Angie was ready to get it over with and then to find out she has to wait longer I'm sure was a disappointment. I hope she can hang on until her dr. will be their to deliver the baby.

Best of luck ---- be sure to keep us updated!

A baby is just so exciting ---- gosh it has been years since I held a baby.
  6. poets

poets Member

Angie is scheduled to be induced this Monday the 18th. Her doctor will be back in town and she's supposed to go in at 7:30 AM. They can't put it off this time because with her gestational diabetes and the fact she was due today, she needs to be delivered for her health's sake.

Hopefully we can pull this off without a hitch this time. I'll keep you posted and thanks for caring.

Love,
    Meg
  7. sisland

sisland New Member

This is so exciting! I have a feeling that everything will come off wonderfuly!,,,,,,Can't wait for the Happy News!,,,,,,,,I sure wish my Girls would get busy and have a Granbaby!,,,,,,,lolol,,,,but i know i can't rush them in to it! ,,,,,,,and i don't!,,,,,i just pray that when the time is right it will happen for them!,& me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HUgs!,,,,Tell Angie that we are thinking of her and whishing her the best!,,,,,,Sis
  8. poets

poets Member

Angie went to the hospital this morning. They decided to break her water first before they gave her any pitocin. It worked! Three and a half hours later she delivered the baby. She weighs 8.5 lbs, and she's 20 inches long. Angie walked around most of the time she was in labor and finally told her husband that she thought she was in transition. The doctor came in and she was. She was born about fifteen minutes later.

She has lots of wavy black hair, and looks like her brother.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers and I will be posting a picture soon.

Love,
    Meg
    [This Message was Edited on 08/19/2008]
  9. sisland

sisland New Member

Congrats all Around! I'm so glad it all went Really well for Angie and Baby!,,,,,,,I'm very Happy for all of you!!,,,,,8.5 Healthy Baby Girl!,,,,,,,HUgs!,,,,,Sis,,,,,,,,,,What a special Day in your lives!