Animals CURED from CFS By vets ....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dojomo, Sep 29, 2002.

1. dojomo

dojomo New Member

Anybody else come across this in surfing ?.....Veterinarians are CURING horses , dogs , birds , cats with CFS using a diluted arsenic solution....seriously!!
    Do a search *potassium Arsenite 0.5%* that narrows it down......And read about this Vet named Tarello that is giving Potassium Arsenite 0.5% 1cc every 12 hours for 10 days.. and curing animals .....all symptoms disappeared with in days........ Total remissions in all

And if anyone is good at cut and paste...they can add it to this thread..(STILL computer iliterate) ..Thanks.......DJ
    [This Message was Edited on 09/29/2002]
  2. dojomo

dojomo New Member

Anybody else come across this in surfing ?.....Veterinarians are CURING horses , dogs , birds , cats with CFS using a diluted arsenic solution....seriously!!
    Do a search *potassium Arsenite 0.5%* that narrows it down......And read about this Vet named Tarello that is giving Potassium Arsenite 0.5% 1cc every 12 hours for 10 days.. and curing animals .....all symptoms disappeared with in days........ Total remissions in all

And if anyone is good at cut and paste...they can add it to this thread..(STILL computer iliterate) ..Thanks.......DJ
  3. SharonR

SharonR New Member

I posted on the chit chat board this morning after looking up Acme Pet for a friend.
    TOPS Veterinary Rehab (only one in the nation, Chicago)
    Please look this up, and then go to Acme Pet, read their bulletin board or forum for dogs, and see if they don't take the same suppliments we do!
    I think my cat has this.
    Great article, I'll volunteer if it takes 10 hours to help.
    Arsenic? Couldn't be any worse than what we are being forced to breathe.
    Smiles
    SharonR
  4. roro

roro New Member

If a pet has CFS? Dont they just sleep all the time anyway?