Animals Get Better Treatment Than Us !!!! Unacceptable

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sharon5650, Dec 21, 2005.

1. sharon5650

sharon5650 New Member

I am so humiliated and hurt by all of our treatment by these so called professionl doctors. They are suppossed to be so intelligent and have a heart, well, I am sorry they are full of it, at least up here in Canada anyways....I am tired of being pushed around from one to another...The Family Doctor tell you go to the phyciatrist, who of course knows a little more, gives you the regular stuff (anti-depressants-topmax etc) then you go to the reumy and he says nothing wrong with you...then I had to go the gyno, who didn't want to hear about fibro and chronic fatigue, he rushed me out of his office so fast when I mentioned it. The ENT doctor is the only one that is ok, I am always there for my throat infections thats why...but dam it!!! these doctors are so dam ignorant towards us, they make me feel like it is not true, we are all lazy, faking the pain, and just do not want to work...Something has to be done about this, animals get more attention than we do, big stink if they are mistreated. Not that I have anything against animals I have 2 dogs, love them to death, but hey!! what about us humans we have a soul...do we not count in the world of humanity.......I am just so dam upset with all of this...When will we be heard loud and clear, that this is real and we can not or will not take anymore, and want to be helped and recognized as victims here.....sharon5650
  2. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

When I had horses, one of my complaints was that I got so much better medical care for them than I did for myself. The human health care practitioner sort of played ping-pong with me. The physical health care people insisted it was a mental problem, while the mental health care people said it was a physical problem. No one provided any help.

If I am every caught in any kind of disaster where they bring in veterinarians the help with the human victims, I am going to make sure I get a DVM not an MD.