ANKLE PROBLEMS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by little, Oct 21, 2002.

1. little

little Member

I first checked the search board, there was over sixty responces. I checked a few but nothing about my ankles. I didn't want to go through all sixty. On both of my ankles on the out side near the bone I have , what I call sacks. They feel like they are filled with water. They are about the size of a half dollar. The doctors don't know what they are. One said fat. One said build up of calcium and three others said that they didn't know. Sometimes the one on my left foot hurts real bad. Sometimes it has sharp pains in it. Sometimes it burns. I can't wear jogging sneakers becuase they are to high up the ankle. Has anyone ever had this? I get alot of pain in the top of my foot when I wear someting that ties. Tylenol doesn't touch this pain. GAIL
  2. little

little Member

I first checked the search board, there was over sixty responces. I checked a few but nothing about my ankles. I didn't want to go through all sixty. On both of my ankles on the out side near the bone I have , what I call sacks. They feel like they are filled with water. They are about the size of a half dollar. The doctors don't know what they are. One said fat. One said build up of calcium and three others said that they didn't know. Sometimes the one on my left foot hurts real bad. Sometimes it has sharp pains in it. Sometimes it burns. I can't wear jogging sneakers becuase they are to high up the ankle. Has anyone ever had this? I get alot of pain in the top of my foot when I wear someting that ties. Tylenol doesn't touch this pain. GAIL
  3. imalive

imalive New Member

I have had ankle problems doc said nothing to worry about my ankles usually all the way around the outer bone of the ankle gets huge its also verry hard not like jelly filled or anything. more like with a sprain the pain is also like a sprain only a dont remember an insedint were I could have sprained it. The last time I had that problem it stuck around for almost a year. I know I'm not much help but maybe if its simmaler it may feal better just knowing your not the only one I know that helps me feel better.
    good luck
    holly
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Sometimes they know more about these things than regular docs do. I've seen "foot and ankle" clinics in several cities. Do they have one where you live?

Love, Mikie