Anna Nicole Smith

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kriket, Feb 8, 2007.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

I turned on the tv today about 3:00pm and it was all over the news that Anna Nicole Smith is dead. I was so shocked. She was ditzy at times, but she had so much turmoil in her life. You could see the hurt in her eyes after the death of her son. I just think it was all too much for her.

2. sisland

sisland New Member

I agree Kriket it was kind of shocking! But when we look back at all thats Happened to Her in Her life,,I wasn't to suprised, It's really sad though! Her MOm was on the news awhile back Bad mouthing Her too!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Makes You wonder who Has her Baby Now! Probably a Nanny Nurse,,,,,Did they ever find out Who was the father? She was very overwhelmed i think! It's sad!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,S
    [This Message was Edited on 02/09/2007]
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

No not yet. They are about to find out soon though, I think. Guess I am like you. I was shocked cause it happened so suddenly.

[This Message was Edited on 02/08/2007]
  4. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I'm sure more information will come out. I read it's very likely she's going to receive around 90 mil from lawsuit against the J Howard Marshall estate.

Who ever winds up the father of her baby could be managing that money as her young daughter would be the beneficiary.

It makes you wonder if she was using drugs, or just very ill. You would think with a baby, she would take care of herself. So tragic...
    [This Message was Edited on 02/10/2007]
  5. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

Very sad!
    May she rest in peace.
  6. janie056

janie056 New Member

I've watched her on TV quite a bit lately, and everytime you could hardly understand her. She was taking something and by the looks of her eyes it was not alcohol. Probably an opiate of some type. They did find methodone and that would solve the pin eyes she had during her interviews.
    Yesterday the doc who did her autopsy said there were no pills in her stomach.
    I think someone may have opened the pills or crushed them up and put them in something for her to drink, then the undigested pills would not show up, right?
    Poor little baby, I sure hope all goes well with her life.
    I don't think her son dying and now her is a coinsidence at all. My opinion.
    It will all come out in a few weeks, by then Mr. Stern will be long gone.