ANNXYZ Lyme

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pumpkinpatch, May 22, 2006.

1. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

How is your treatment plan going? Have you found a LLMD? I sent an e-mail to mine and he responded that he didn't think the combination is working. ie night sweats and really sore neck and shoulders, nausea, no appetite etc.

I have a feeling he'll be changing this up next week, he had mentioned babesiosis.

Also do you have the little red dots on your torso? Apparently that could be a sign of babs.

I enjoy your posts. You are on the right path.

Cindy

2. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

and looking for an LLMD . I am on doxycycline / samento,
    and feel like I constantly have a herx reaction to the toxins dying off .

The ABX/Samento are DEFINITELY killing something off in a major way , as I feel so much worse when I take them .
    I just hope some day I will see some light at the end of the tunnel .

Do you feel you are making any progress ? I suspect I have had this for ten years . Have you been sick a long time , cindy? Do you still have the nasty flu feeling a lot ?

I would love to hear if you are getting better.
  3. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

My problems started 4 summers ago. Working on our lot, piling old logs. My husband got a bad case of poison ivy and I had a rash and the walk-in dr. at the time said shingles but LLMD said he sounds like rash from tick. Right after that crazy things. No energy, blackening out, off balance, dizzy, inner ear, stiff neck etc.

Good idea to find a LLMD. I'm about 8 hr. drive from my LLMD but he is such a caring soul that we accepts my calls and e-mails! Not too many doctors like that around. I've driven to see him 2 times now.

Some days I have to force myself to eat. No appetite. I seem to be a little better from last summer. I have the drenching night sweats. I used to wear frannalette pjs, not anymore!!

One thing I've noticed is my temperature seems to be going up a bit.

I'm sure he'll be changing up my abx this week. Nice to have someone on my side.

4. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

I do not have babesia or red dots .

Do you feel fluish all of the time ? What state is your doc in?
  5. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

I'm in Canada. I feel nauseated like I'm going to throw-up not really flu-like. Hard to explain. Also sore head.