another fall

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ellie5320, Mar 22, 2006.

1. ellie5320

ellie5320 New Member

hi this time I fell and broke my wrist so frustrating now extra pain it is wired together hopefully only for 6 weeks now there is less I can do hopefully my luck will change soo thanks for the chance to complaine Linda
  2. sues1

sues1 New Member

Why are you falling? Are you able to lift your feet properly or do you drag them? Do your ankles just "give out" and you fall? I can do this on steps.

Maybe we can find a reason and a way to keep you safe......

Blessings Susan
  3. FMsolider

FMsolider New Member

Sorry, to hear about your injury. I too, have been falling a lot lately. Even, landed in there ER for the worst sprain they ever saw on an xray....thank god it wasn't broke. Hope you heal fast!
  4. p_fear

p_fear New Member

I fell twice last week my knees gave out on me I need to have knee replacement surgury on both knees
    Good luck
  5. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Dear Linda,
    Sorry to hear you injured yourself. I used to fall a lot, until I was told bt my Dr. that it was because of exreme fatigue. Now, I hardly ever fall. That is because I rest a lot and try not to get stressed or over fatigued.

I realized that I was not lifting my feet high enough ,due to fatigue, and my awareness was diminished, so they would catch on the slightest unevenness in the ground. I know everyone cannot just rest, but that might be what it takes. I hope this helps.

Hugs,
    Terry
  6. ellie5320

ellie5320 New Member

yes I did trip went for a walk so my legs were tired it was 8.15 in the morn will definately be more careful in future