Another Glacier park photo,,,,,,,,,,

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, May 1, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Hey this is fun! This is Avalanche Gorge in the park,,,,,S
  2. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Your photos are so surreal. I could just picture myself sitting there. Thanks for sharing.

3. paulmack

paulmack New Member

This posting pictures lark must be getting so easy for you now,lol.
    Another stunning pic.Wish I lived next to Glacier Park,but maybe not in the winter,I bet it's absolutely Baltic then.
  4. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I was in Glacier Park once, more than twenty years ago. It is a beautiful place, with eagles soaring over you.
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Thankyou all for your Appreciation!! I Love living next to the Park! It's one of thoes things that the older i get the more i appreciate it!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Although i spend alot of time at the local lakes and the more (not so steep Hiking trails) lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I will keep posting more photos for your enjoyment!,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,,S
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

When can we exspect another where is this photo? I'm happy that you are enjoying these photos!,,,,,,,,,,Yes Uhumm Baltic is the Word for it! lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,S
  7. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Yeh,there will be more guess where's shortly.
    Have a few to post,just haven't got round to it yet.
    And yes,I'm enjoying the Glacier Park pics very much.
  8. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Another beautiful Glacier Park photo.

I wouldn't want to take a kayak down THAT, though.

9. mezombie

mezombie Member

I love looking at beautiful pics like this and imagining I'm there. Thanks, Sisland.
  10. sisland

sisland New Member

My oldest daughter Tanya is a Kayaker (sp) And No she wouldn't take it down that one eighter! There is a place around here called the wild Mile where Kayakers compete every spring (Late spring)

when the Water is running high with lots of high caps,and of course it's a down hill part of the Flathead River Where it runs into Flathead Lake,,,,

It's hard to watch them do the flips where they turn upside down under water and then come back up again,,,Just a By standers perspective!,,,lolol My girl spends alot of time on the lakes and resivores,,,,,Thankyou All!,,,,,,,,,,,Sydney
    [This Message was Edited on 05/02/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 05/02/2007]