Another Good Report!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by stilhere, Jun 27, 2003.

1. stilhere

stilhere New Member

We got back from the hospital about 10:45p and he 'hyperextended' his finger, which was good, thank you all for your prayers, his finger really looked broken, God is so good to us, and you want to know something too, like I posted, I wasn't doing to good yesterday, nothing I did would make the pain and stiff and swelling go away, infact when I went to the store and tried to put my daughter in a grocery cart, I almost dropped her, but as soon as I posted and people started praying, it went away, you all are just a blessing to me, Our God is a wonderful God, who listens to his children.

In Christ
    Jessica
  2. stilhere

stilhere New Member

Thank you for your prayers, I too am always on these boards if I'm not posting I'm a lookin' God put us together here, because we are all such comfort to each other, so I think we're kinda stuck! In a good way!

Jessica
  3. BabsFl

BabsFl New Member

Thanks for the good report! It is so nice when people come back and post that prayer worked. It is such an encouragement to all of us. I am sure there are more good reports that are not posted. God is so good. I just wanna praise him and will continue to pray for you and your family.

Free in Jesus,
    Barb
  4. psalmlady

psalmlady New Member

I always love hearing what God does.
    I get so excited! Yes! He is a good God and He cares what is going on in the lives of His children. He is not only concerned about the big things but the little things also.

God bless you! :O)
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm very happy for you and also appreciate your letting us know about it.

Love, Mikie
  6. jolly

jolly New Member

So glad it wasn't anything serious. Not sure what hyperextended means, but it sounds a whole bunch better than "broke." Jo Ellen