ANOTHER MAGNESIUM POST

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lolalee, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

I am in the process of switching protocols and would like to use ProHealth Supplements as much as possible. Can anyone give me feedback re Magnesium. I'm looking for personal testimonies on which Magnesium of the two listed you use and what the benefits are:

Magnesium Potassium Aspartate or Magnesium Pro?

Thank You,

Lolalee
    [This Message was Edited on 08/08/2006]
  2. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

3. Chootik

Chootik New Member

Hi.

Magniseum has really helped me calm down my Autonomic Nervs, including Heart Palpatations and other stuff.

A lot of people here take it. You can look up Stormskye's post on supplements which includes Mag. in there for more details.

Good luck
  4. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Thanks so much for your reply. I know how beneficial Magnesium is. I just can't decide which product to buy from ProHealth and was hoping someone here might have experience and give me some feedback on those specific products.

Thanks again.

Lolalee
  5. raslin25

raslin25 New Member

it is prescribed, before i was dx with fibro, my mag level was really low, and after they dx me, they said to stay on it, i think it is why i dont suffer as bad as i used to with the fibro meds and the mag. i do pretty well.

dont get me wrong i have my bad days , but it does help my muscle spasms, and i will continue takeing it faithfully and my rhumey told me to just stay on it.

take care,

rachel
  6. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Do you need a prescription for the magnesium oxide that you take?

Also, I'm not sure I understand what you meant when you said that you don't suffer as much as you used to with fibro meds.

Does that mean that the magnesium helps the meds work better or does that mean that you no longer need any fibro meds because you take the magnesium?

Thanks,

Lolalee
  7. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Thank you for suggesting I check Stormyske's post on Magnesium. I found it and it is very helpful

Lolalee