Another Message for JellyBelly

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by seans, Jan 1, 2003.

1. seans

seans New Member

Hi Jelly. Hey, I forgot to ask. What kind of oxygen treatments are you on? Did you notice a significant improvement from them?

thx, sean
  2. seans

seans New Member

Thanks for your reply Jelly. I hope the fact you're feeling worse really means you're getting better. That is going to be a hard bump in the road for me to deal with, if I ever get there.

Regarding stage four sleep: I was on my last legs after being sick for a year and NEVER being able to sleep. I gave my self one last chance to see one more doc to get some meds for sleep. Once I got the elavil and klonopin I started sleeping for the first time in my life and I got a lot lot better over the next year. I've been at this level for about 4 years now and not really getting any better or any worse (as far as I know) except that my memory is definitly going!

Please let me know how your condition evolves with these treatments. I would really, really like to hear from someone who started an attack on their mycoplasmas, felt initially sicker, and then actually started to FEEL BETTER!!

Best of luck to you,
    Sean
  3. seans

seans New Member

We are lucky the elavil brought us back this far. I didn't want to put it into too stark a perspective, but I agree with you, if I hadn't have gotten the elavil and klonopin I don't think I would be here right now. When I said I was "on my last leg" I wasn't kidding.

I'm so sorry to hear about your kids. That is so unfair.

I'm taking steps. I've ordered all my original medical records and have am getting a referral to a rheumatologist to start the diagnostic/testing process (this should be interesting).

I'll let you know how it goes.