Another new girl

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Countrymom, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Countrymom

Countrymom New Member

Hi, I have been lurking for a few weeks and have found many posts to be very helpful. Just wanted to say thanks for all the great advice.

I have just been seeing my family doc who referred me to a rheumatologist. He has finally said after a year that I have FMS. I didn't know there was anything to do about it besides taking my sleeping pill(which makes me walk around like a zombie) It is so great to know that there are all these wonderful helpful people out there to talk to.

I have an appt with the Atlanta FCC in Sept (thanks to some posts on this board) So hopefully I will start to get my life back soon.
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

You even write in paragraphs!So happy to meet you.It's a great board isn't it?
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Glad to have you join us, lurking is nice, but asking questions or answering them is even nicer!

Its nice to know you got some help here, thats what the board is all about, helping people.

Again, welcome and I do hope we hear from you often.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. brit_17759

brit_17759 New Member

say hi and welcome to a great place
    brit
  5. amejia

amejia New Member

Just wanted to say hi and welcome...This is a wonderful board with such nice, caring and smart people. You will really learn a lot.

Anyway welcome.

Angie
  6. Countrymom

Countrymom New Member

Thanks everyone for the nice words of welcome. I look forward to getting to know you all and getting some much needed support.