Another new member happy to find friends

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by butterfly99, Jul 19, 2006.

1. butterfly99

butterfly99 New Member

Hello everyone my name is Amy and I have had FMS for over 15 yrs. The biggest thing I have done to help myself is I stopped eating meat(eat only fish) and NO DAIRY!!!!!!! I cant believe the difference in my skin, pressure point pain ,weight and no more headachs or IBS. I also started my company Blessings Of Nature I have studies essential oils and put these healing oils in dead sea bath salts, soy candles and lip balms. With all the pain I have had in my life the best way to handle it for me is to help heal others. I still talk meds and I am always looking for better meds and FMS info. Im so happy I have found this chat room. I am looking forward to helping and being helped. May everyone have a peacful night and a fog free morning")

Amy
  2. kjfms

kjfms Member

glad to have you here I am sure others will be along to welcome later. There are some great people here and this is a good board.

Glad you have found some things to help you.

Thanks,

Karen :)
    [This Message was Edited on 07/19/2006]
  3. Zzzsharn

Zzzsharn New Member

Hi Amy,
    Welcome!

This board is a wealth of information, and the most supportive members.

Don't be afraid to post any question or just vent.. it's extremly theraputic..

Be well,
    sharon
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Here I am wide awake yet really tired at 4.00am nearly so I have time to say welcome. I am a veggie and I do find that doing the shake(with whey protein) helps.

Love Anne Cromwell
  5. NancyMystic

NancyMystic New Member

I sometimes think I spend half my life in a hot tub with salts and essential oils.

Eases pain and makes life good.

Nancy
  6. butterfly99

butterfly99 New Member

This is in reply to wamps. I was reading an entry about what good has come from my FMS well my company has come from my FMS. I help heal people with all kinds of pain, that's my path, my passion. I thought the point of this chat room is to give info. and to receive info. Imp surprised you jumped to the conclusion that I am here to advertise...IM NOT!!!!! Essential oils are a huge part of my life and if mentioning it anyone who has not tried them than I have helped. About the pain, I am in constant pain im am learning as many ways as I can to control the core pain. and all the things I have mentioned have helped me. so WAMPS thanks for the welcome Im sure we will talk again soon.
    Amy
  7. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Amy:

Welcome! I hope you stay and find comfort and hope.

nyrofan
  8. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

I'm glad to hear your doing so well,I hope it continue's for you.
    I know you will enjoy this board they are a great group of people.
    Again welcome,
    Mary
  9. fabricaholic

fabricaholic New Member

welcome!

I am a veggie up from vegan I have an allergy to animal products and have to take singulair just to have dairy products in my life (crazy allergy to have I know, but its true)

I have been a just been a member for a few months now and have found that this is one of the best things I could do for myself ( other than a hot bubble bath) . I look forward to hearing from you.
  10. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

You'll find lots of friends, information and room to vent on this board. Always feel free to tell us what you are doing to help yourself because that is how we learn to help ourselves.

Again I welcome you,

Linda
  11. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

welcome..i am also a newbie here only a few weeks now, I enjoy this board so much and the people here are wonderful learned so much.
  12. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

i just love this place, i was reluctent to get involved because i didnt want to take away from the little time and energy i have from the kids, but i decided i needed me time and i use it as my breaks and rest time. i have learned alot here
  13. butterfly99

butterfly99 New Member

Nice to meetyou Linda
    Have you ever used Threelac powder? I have been using it for about 1 yr. It keeps the yeast under control but candida is almost impossible to get rid of. Let me know if you have any suggestions its awful. Hang in there.
    Amy
  14. sisland

sisland New Member

Welcome on in!! I have been exsploring the essential oils and salts idea ! discovered crabtree and Evelyn the other day! my Daughter gave me a gift certificate for mother's day and that's what i bought !!..................................It smells so good!! i love the Briar patch lotion! anyway can you give me some ideas about which one's to use?? I also got some soy candles awhile back and love them also!!.............................again welcome! Sydney
  15. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

It's nice to meet you Amy