Another new member

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LindaH, Sep 26, 2002.

1. LindaH

LindaH New Member

Hi! After reading the boards for a very long time I made the plunge. Yes I got my courage up and joined. I feel like I belong here anyway. There are so many I have peeked in on and they are just very special people. I hope no one minds that it took me so long to get here but hey I did make it. I feel kinda proud to be here. lov, LindaH
  2. LindaH

LindaH New Member

Hi! After reading the boards for a very long time I made the plunge. Yes I got my courage up and joined. I feel like I belong here anyway. There are so many I have peeked in on and they are just very special people. I hope no one minds that it took me so long to get here but hey I did make it. I feel kinda proud to be here. lov, LindaH
  3. klutzo

klutzo New Member

Welcome. We're glad you decided to post and hope you will do so again. You will find lots of info and support here.
    Hugs,
    Klutzo
  4. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Hey Linda, welcome from one newbie to another! This place is great--and best of all filled to the brim with wonderful and compassionate people! Look forward to hearing from you soon--perhaps we can chat sometime.
    Karen
  5. totteacher

totteacher New Member

So glad you decided to make the plunge! Good for you! Actually, it has gotten kind of addicting to me to come here and also post to others. I can't believe the amount of information there is here. I have learned so much and yet I have so much more to learn. I hope that posting and reading here will give you some help with your illness.
    Hope to hear more from you.

Take care, I am also "Baptistic", and I'm also
    Linda!
  6. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

I hope you can find this board helpful and supportative..I have. They are all great people.
    Carla
  7. ArkyFarmGirl

ArkyFarmGirl New Member

Linda,
    You won't regret joining this message board. I can tell you from experience that it is a wonderful source of support and information. I can't tell you how many times my eyes have filled with tears or I have laughed out loud with joy at reading about something that EXACTLY expresses my own feelings, fears, and triumphs. Finding people who are dealing with the same things that you are is priceless! Thanks to all who consistently post accurate and empathetic messages!
  8. LindaH

LindaH New Member

Been kind of hectic here at home but I wanted to say thanks for the welcome. Hope to talk to you all some more. Linda