Another new symptom ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by achy, May 3, 2003.

1. achy

achy New Member

I am getting red itchy "welts", about the size of a dime, on my torso only ,None on my arms or legs.
    I have maybe 10 of them now..they last about a week...then just look like a little pimple or bug bite. As they go away ne ones pop up.
    Not using anything new....no new meds, laundry det., soap, etc. I thoug of hives, but I haven't eaten anything new either.

Any thoughts? Anybody else get these?
    Now I know how a dog wiht fleas feels.

Already achy..don;t need to be itchy!

Warm fuzzies
    Achy
  2. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

They're just the size of a pencil point. I just started getting them a couple of days ago. I have a couple on my arms, some on my belly & under my breasts & on legs. They itch like crazy. Wonder if it's an allergy to something? I never had allergies before, but with this DD, anything is possible!:)

Hope you have an itch-free evening!

Take care......Kathi
  3. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

now that you mention it, Reeder, I think mine might be fluid filled tiny blisters too. If I scratch them open then they dry up & go away. So they must be some sort of blister. Makes sense to me anyway. I know I don't like them. Makes me feel buggy all the time!!

Will be interesting if anyone has any other ideas.

Take care........Kathi
  4. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

I get stuff like this quite a lot and most of the time not sure where they come from. When you've got itchys you can pour vinegar on a wash cloth and rub it on them.

The last time I got hives I called the doc - they were hugh and all over - he put me on an antidepressant for a few days and they went away!