Another picture of my doggies/Changed it again

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kriket, Jun 2, 2006.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

This is (left to right) Crockett, Tinker, and Bitsy. They are too spoiled!!! Thought I would share this picture of them.

Kriket
    [This Message was Edited on 06/04/2006]
  2. onedaymagpie

onedaymagpie New Member

sure are cute. I bet they just might get up to mischief now and again - just a wild guess . . .
    Have fun with them!
    Mag
    [This Message was Edited on 06/02/2006]
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

If you only knew!!!!! Bitsy on the far right, is the ring leader. She tries to look innocent, but she can be a toot.

Kriket
  4. onedaymagpie

onedaymagpie New Member

She has that "who me? would I do that?" look about her. Spoiled, you say. Do they leave any room in the bed for you?
  5. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

How lucky, you have 3 precious babies!!!!
    I love them! My shih-poo is on my profile. I am awaiting the arrival of my 2nd baby, a female yorkie-poo that I am planning to name Abby Rose.
    I would love a chi like yours, but so far haven't found one.
  6. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Hi kriket,

Your doggies may be spoiled but if they are, then you know you're doing something right:):):)

They are so precious. It's strange that even though all chihuahuas are just alike, they are yet so different. I can see the difference in each one of them and also mine.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to see you doggies; they are blessed.

BlueSky555
  7. libra55

libra55 New Member

They are adorable. My daughter loves Chihuahuas.

Michelle
  8. kriket

kriket New Member

I wish I could get a picture of all 7 of my dogs and post it, but I don't know if I can get all of them at one time.
    4 are inside dogs and 3 are outside dogs.

Kriket
  9. Kay31

Kay31 Member

Where did you get your absolutely adorable puppy? Is she a good girl. I have a westie who is 8 and I'm getting paranoid about the fact that she's maturing too fast.

Seriously, how old is she and I take it she's a mix of Shihzu (sp?) and poodle.
    [This Message was Edited on 06/03/2006]
  10. onedaymagpie

onedaymagpie New Member

Hi Kriket
    You have seven dogs?? Wow, are they all the same breed?
    Mags
  11. kriket

kriket New Member

4 are chiuahuah's (sp?). 1 is a coon dog and the other 2 are who knows what!!! I may have to post seperate pictures of them.

Kriket
  12. sisland

sisland New Member

They look like their full of mischief! cute puppies!!
  13. Bambi

Bambi New Member

four are males. I had NO intention of having so many but I agreed to let my husband's breed once. Expected maybe one to four with first litter but she had 6! I didn't name them and loved them up but didn't allow myself to get attached.

At nine weeks with excellent homes waiting, my husband announced that HIS dog had them and he was keeping them all! Hmmm. I told him I didn't know if I could take care of that many with my FM etc, but he stood firm. Now I couldn't part with one.

I also have my mother's 18 year old Chi. I got her when my mom died in '97. Her new, 2 year, husband told her on her death bed he wouldn't be able to keep the dog. I found my mom sobbing. Of COURSE I told her Mia would be coming home with me when the
    time came and to NEVER spend another second worrying about her.

I don't think the husband was TRYING to be mean, he was in shock and not thinking. She died 21 days after her
    diagnoses of cancer. So anyway I forgave him that under the circumstances though at the time wanted to wail on him! Later he wanted Mia but I said "NO!", period.
    She is VERY happy with the others and will have spoiling to her final day.

Is your baby on the right old enough for all ear development to be done or still a puppy? It's cute anyway, no matter what, but if she's a baby they will probably still stand up. Mine look like donkeys!!
  14. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

I added a little shih tzu to the family a few weeks ago. I have a boy and a girl and they are true brother and sister. What you said about the ring leader being a girl is so funny. I didn't know that girls are often more dominant. Boy did I learn a lesson. I know I could be one of those old "cat ladies" only with dogs. I love them - wish I had a few more.
  15. kriket

kriket New Member

This is where they stay in the winter time.

Kriket