Another pray please

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by webintrig, Oct 16, 2006.

1. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Christian friends of our, I just got a phone call today that her husband has been put into the hospital with pnuemuia and she is losing her voice and sick as well.

Please pray for thier healing as they are very close and near and dear to my heart as you are!

Thank you so much for you uplifting and healing prayers!

God blessings to you and your family,
    webby
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Sorry that family is facing so much all at once. I will ask the Father to hold their hand, ease their situation and for healing.
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

webintrig,

You and your friends are in my prayers for quick recovery and blessing and healings

Hugs

kgangel
  4. webintrig

webintrig New Member

so much for your prayers for me and them!

I thank God that I am in my very first Bible study and it is "Believing in God" by Beth Moore! This has been truly a godsend and this friend that I am speaking of is the one that lead me to this bible studyamong with the Lord knowing I need this bible study for myself! Answered prayers!

In Christ love,

[This Message was Edited on 10/16/2006]
  5. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I will pray for your wonderful friends.

Dear Jesus, it is so wonderful that you bring us christain friendships.

I ask that You bring healing to this family.

Give them the strength to get well and grow in Your love. Amen.
  6. webintrig

webintrig New Member

for the prayer.

I saw that beautiful pic you have on your profile.

It is breath taking. I am like you I love art and pictures.

I am just starting to try my hand at pastels.

I am starting slowly...

Could you post some more of your art?

Thanks,

Ps I will post some of my husband's picture taking...he is alot better at taking them than me..I am visionly impaired with shakey hands and being off balance when I stand and walk.[This Message was Edited on 10/16/2006]
  7. MamaR

MamaR New Member

May God be with you all through this very trying time. I will be praying also.

Love...Mari
  8. webintrig

webintrig New Member

I read your profile and saw the pic of a cat.

Is that you cat? He or she looks big in the pic?

So beautiful.

I just love to pet cats.

I use to be a Daycare Teacher at a christian school and we got to do alot of crafts..

Best job I ever had and then this condition came along.

Well give that cat a hug for me if it is your cat..

Soft hugs,

9. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Yes...it is my Tehya Kitty! She is like my baby...and she is a big cat. She was sick recently and lost some weight. She was almost 10 lbs. She loves to look out the window!

Mari
  10. caffey

caffey New Member

Father in Jesus Name I speak healing to this husband and wife from the crown of their heads to the souls of their feet and the viruses and bacteria go now in Jesus Name. I speak complete and total restoration to them now. Thank you.
    Amen.
  11. webintrig

webintrig New Member

for this special prayer!

I also I sneaked a peak at your profile and I was very impressed and happy to see all the incrediable works you have done in the name of our father and his son.

I want to thank you for all the works you have done and to have your prayers as well.

Thanks so much,
  12. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

that they may feel better soon.Linda