Another Prayer Please!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sunshyne1027, Oct 30, 2003.

1. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I got a meeting tomorrow with Vocational Rehab. Like I mentioned before, going to give it another try with finding a part time job and sticking to it. We really need the money too right now. I do not really look forward to the meeting. I guess too I am scared. I am scared that I will become sick once again when starting back to work, and have to quit the job.. Feels like a crazy ride at times with trying to work. I sometimes think too.. Is this Gods way of letting me know that this is not the work I am to do right now. Its been a emotional battle with it. I pray for answers, but none really seem to come. Or maybe the answers are right before me, but I am not seeing them for some reason.

2. Luann53051

Luann53051 New Member

I will be praying for you. God knows tomorrow. He has walked those steps already before you. And, he will NEVER foresake you. Just keep praying. He will lead the way.

Hugs,
    Luann
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Sunshyne,

I will continue to pray for you also.
    Dear Lord, Please continue to bless Sunshyne and guide her thru her daily life. Please continue to walk hand in hand and guide her closer to you, let her feel your presence, to give her that lift she needs. Let her know how many people hereat the worship board continue to pray for her.

Danny

4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

that the Lord's will be done in your life, and the job also.

Blessings.........

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

You all are so right. The Lords Will, will be done.

Woke up to one of my children sick this morning, he is staying home from school. Another has to be at school later in the day all week.. By 10 oclock, been a hassle taking him to school all week. Then a whole gallon of milk came falling out of the refridgerator this morning all over the floor and myself.

I called and rescheduled, got that appointment next week now with VR. I was a mess this morning for awhile. Now looking back at it all, laughing about it.

Wonder if it was Gods Will for that gallon of milk to fall out, and my son sick this morning? Anyways, got another week to think about it, before making the decision with VR.

Have a great day everyone!

6. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I will pray for you about this meeting. The Lord knows what is best for all of us and He will guide you in your decision. Good luck, and let us know how the meeting went!
    Lisa
  7. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I rescheduled it last week, like I mentioned. I came to a decision today to go to the meeting, then go from there. Working on building up my health best I can, and my inner self also. Go prepared as much as I can be prepared. Handed it over to God in prayer. I could not come to the decision, then at the time I was really anxiety ridden. Now the smoke cleared, thinking better now. This is the way the Lord is leading me.

Not going to give up, keep trying. Might happen this time around, might not. Take it a day at a time.

God bless you everyone! You all are the greatest!
  8. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Sunshyne.

I will be praying for you to be blessed, and ask for Gos will to be done. i'm sure you will be fine. Just take things on day at a time and today will take care of itself. Concern yourself about tomorrow, when it comes. We are all only guaranteed today on this earth. Lets all live today to its fullest. My Dad use to tell me, Live in the moment son, and take one day at a time. I wish I would;ve taken that advice to heart years ago. I guess as you get older, you start to realize how wise different things said to you earlier in your life. I know now can only give the lord my absolute best by living in the moment and slowing down enough everyday, get in a quiet place, and then listen to what he's saying to me. Then let him lead me in the diection he wants me to go.

Dear Lord, Bless Sunshyne in her journeys and give her the peace,comfort, and strength in her daily life. Be by her side, holding her hand, and guiding her in every aspect of her life. In Jesus name,amen.

Danny
  9. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Sunshyne, the Lord will let you know when you are ready.

Maybe that 'milk' was an answer for now! God does move in mysterious ways for us..............

Shalom, Shirl