Another question about skelaxin

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by GBHope, Oct 25, 2006.

1. GBHope

GBHope New Member

I already asked if any of you benefited from Skelaxin, but would like to know if any of you had stomach problems with it? I know I have a virus, but just wanted to see if anyone else had this problem.

GBHope
  2. joyfully

joyfully New Member

skelaxin did not work for me. Zero. Zip. Nada. I might as well have been taking a certs. It was worthless.
    Yes on the stomach problems.[This Message was Edited on 10/25/2006]
  3. GBHope

GBHope New Member

What kind of stomach problems did you have?

GBHope
  4. KissAmeGal

KissAmeGal New Member

hiya! new here

I tried Skelaxin in the past.....worked for a little bit, but then it was like eating candy. was taking 800mg 3x's a day. But i never had stomach problems from it.

5. GBHope

GBHope New Member

Hopefully, it isn't from the Skelaxin. I'm kind of inclined to think it might not be too.

GBHope
  6. llama

llama New Member

Hi all,

I was put on skelaxin a couple of years ago, when I was still working. Severely pulled a muscle in my lower back and thigh while taking care of a patient.

Was put on skelaxin 800mg 3x a day and it really relaxed the spasms. No stomach problems either. Only downside was my insurance doesn't cover it so the out of pocket costs were very high......Jill.....

7. GBHope

GBHope New Member

isn't it. Works great!!! I love it and I don't feel that loopy on it anymore. Just felt a little tired and spacey on it before, but now it just relaxes everything along with my lorazepam four hours later. The two together really help my pain and sleep!!!

GBHope