Another question for MCD....disclaimers and all :P

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by joncyn1990, Sep 9, 2005.

1. joncyn1990

joncyn1990 New Member

Hi Mary,

Since you have Lab experience, I was wondering if you would be willing to discuss a number of lab test questions I have with me....don't want to bore the group with the list as it is long and kind of complex (i.e., one answer may generate more ?'s). I am not asking anything about results - I have not had most of the tests I'm asking about (in fact, I'm not even sure what some of them are specifically...). Getting some of these ?'s answered would help me find a doc who understands and is willing to do the diagnostics I feel I need.

I'm not sure what the protocol is around here for exchanging emails, IM's etc., but if you are willing and can let me know how to reach you, I would appreciate it soooooo much.

Thx,

Cyn
  2. joncyn1990

joncyn1990 New Member

Hi Mary,

I would be happy to post my questions...I will need to get a list together of the tests that I have questions about..I have notes scribbled everywhere! ;P

I will put up a new post once I get it all together - may take me a couple of days (fibro fog and all that wonderful stuff). Maybe my questions (since they will be informational and not specific to results) will help others too - I hope so!

Thanks again,

Cyn