Another question on blood pressure

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by GBHope, Dec 31, 2005.

1. GBHope

GBHope New Member

I already posted about those of us with crimson crescents. How many of you have problems with feeling totally exhausted all of a sudden which in turn makes you feel dizzy like your blood pressure is not staying up like it should? I call it my feeling like there is not enough blood in my head and my heart is tired day, LOL. Sorry, I have to keep my sense of humor about this whole mess.

GBHope
  2. GBHope

GBHope New Member

3. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

on my same issue, but I get that exact way when I have a flare or work too hard/stress around. it is very uncomfortable. The feeling in the head is really weird.
  4. GBHope

GBHope New Member

I get it in my head and my chest feels funny at the same time, but if you have a Holter like I did recently, it's normal. I had a partly positive tilt table study before where they check to see if your heart rate goes up or down and your blood pressure changes after you stand in the same position for a while, but like you said, when I'm flaring, I don't have to be doing anything for it to give me lots and lots of trouble.

GBHope
  5. Angel6801

Angel6801 New Member

Yup same here, Had been through that and still does. I am on beta blocker and is on high salt diet to keep the fluids in. It helps some...
  6. GBHope

GBHope New Member

Try to keep my fluid intake with water up and take Toprol XL 12.5 mg.

GBHope