another strange symptom??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ksl25, Feb 6, 2007.

1. ksl25

ksl25 New Member

it feels like my tailbone is vibrating. It stops and then starts. Very strange.
    anyone have something like this?
  2. ksl25

ksl25 New Member

that is weird about your bruise.
    but it just makes me wonder more about the link to MS. The spine/brain thing?
    i drop things a lot. mostly papers while at work.

I went to a chiropractor years ago, I think it helped. it's been so long, but during a flare, i recount everything i've tried or haven't tried.

hope you have a great day.
  3. blkkat

blkkat New Member

hi, saw your post. my legs & arms are the one thing that ( buzz) i call it w/cold/numbing 10+ pain. i hurt so bad. im even on oxycodone 5 mg 6x day and oxycontine 10 mg 2x day, nuerontin 100 mg 4x day,( clonazepam 1.5 mg, skelaxin 400 mg/800 mgs these at bed for RL& sleep, and last but not least,20 mgs of prozac-Woo! non- stop 24/7 for over 2 years.anyone else? plus thats not even 1/4 of this DD i have. thanks for letting me vent. GOD BLESS. BLKKAT sorry very alone.
  4. lookingoutthewindow

lookingoutthewindow New Member

I have had buzzing in my abdomin. It feels like a bee trying to get out. It doesn't hurt but is strange enough to give me something else to worry about.

Johnna
  5. ksl25

ksl25 New Member

a bee trying to get out is a good way to describe it.
    my 'buzz' in my tailbone went away for a couple weeks. i was on antibiotics, so it might have helped for a while.

i went to the chiropractor on tuesday. got a headache the next day(but could have been from PMS). Then on friday went to chiropractor again...well the buzz came back abou 20 minutes after the second session.
    i'm going to investigate this further with my docs.

hope you are all doing well.