Answered Prayer Testimony.....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Shirl, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Thanks to our Lord and all of you for prayer request last week for my daughter. She did get the job she applied for, and will start working there on the 4th of December.

She said to thank everyone of you for your kindness for prayer for her health as well as this job.

All of you remain in my prayers daily, God bless, and again thank you!

Shalom, Shirl
  2. skikat

skikat New Member

praise GOD! he is faithful, its all in the timing and its, so wonderful that this time came soon for you both.
    love-ski-
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Seems a lot of us will get answers to our prayers, and totally forget to thank the Lord in a public manner. I always try to make a point of letting all those who pray for a request know when the Lord has answered, and to thank those who joined me in prayer for the request.

He has blessed her in another way as well, she finally got the car she needed. She had one of those little Spider things, which are so tiny, that it scared me, but she traded it in for a full size SUV. Which I am also greateful for! I did not ask for prayer on the board for this, it was just an added bonus from the Lord!

Thank you both for replying..........God bless you abundantly..........

Shalom, Shirl

4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Thanks for sharing publicly...it does help to see concrete answers and reminders of how God does take care of His children.

Hope you are doing well, Shirl...

Sue