answered prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mom_2_1, Sep 27, 2004.

1. mom_2_1

mom_2_1 New Member

a few weeks ago I asked for financial prayers and for me to return to work. The financial picture is gonna be bad for a few more weeks but I'm returning to my old job Monday. I've been off since June 11th. It feels wonderful and my husband is happier too. My son isn't but he got used to me being a SAHM. I tried to explain that we really do need the money (and insurance as my husbands job only covers him). I just wanted to say thanks!! It's wonderful to be part of such a great group.

and my mom is home from the hospital after being in for over 2 weeks (almost a week in ICU).

I am a firm believer in the power of prayer. [This Message was Edited on 09/27/2004]
  2. mom_2_1

mom_2_1 New Member

Not sure if this is so good anymore. I found out that I'll be back at work 1 week and then have at least a week off and I'm not sure I can collect. Besides I dont have a claim open and can't afford the waiting week. It's due to the hurricane (not sure which one) almost destroying the plant in Alabama. Guess we'll make it through somehow...we always do.

Hugs
    Jean