Answering Klutzo

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Adl123, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Hi. I am in the over ten years group, and,yes, I too, have the same symptoms. I am different, though, in 2 ways:
    I do not have a husband, havng been a nun for most of my adult life. I am glad he is there for you.
    And 2, I actually did move into that cabin in the woods, and I love it!
    I have become so hermetic that I find myself driving to the store just so I can see another person, a couple of times a week. Although I love my old and new friends. I raraly want to see them. It is all just too hard to do. I have 2 friends up here and both are very understanding. I see them just enough, and if they call and I can't see them. there is no resentment. God bless them for that!
    Here's hoping that someday you will have the best of both worlds. Take care.
    Terry
  2. klutzo

klutzo New Member

You know, one of my fantasies in recent years is being a nun, except I am not Catholic, which creates a slight problem! I thought how nice it would be to devote myself to spiritual growth and withdraw from the material world. I think it's wonderful you have been able to live in a cabin in the woods. What state are you in?
    My imaginary cabin is so real to me that I completely lose consciousness of my reality while I am there. Someday I may go there and never come back! I do have one friend there, a bloodhound named Bruno, who seems to come with the place even though I did not conjure him up when I put it together in my mind. I think he may be a guardian angel in disguise, as dogs often are!
    I am glad you have understanding friends there. I think I would appreciate people more if I were not forced to see so many of them I do not want to see, living in the most densly populated county in Florida.
    Thanks for posting,
    Klutzo

[ advertisement ]