ANSWERS ANYONE?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by s43, Oct 22, 2002.

1. s43

s43 New Member

Can someone tell me if they suffer with sore feet when they have a flare.Iknow a lot of people suffer with their feet but when i have a flare the skin crack and becomes sore,has this happened to anyone else?
  2. s43

s43 New Member

Can someone tell me if they suffer with sore feet when they have a flare.Iknow a lot of people suffer with their feet but when i have a flare the skin crack and becomes sore,has this happened to anyone else?
  3. sybil

sybil New Member

but my skin doesn't crack.mine is more a muscular sort of pain and my big toes seem to hurt the most.
    do you have eczema,or any other skin condition,as they can be worse if you are in a flare,love

sybilxxx
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

They hurt to the bone when I'm having a bad day. If I know I'm going to have to walk or be on my feet, I wear my New Balance cross trainers with the orthotics in them which help to keep my weight better distributed on my feet.

Love, Mikie
  5. s43

s43 New Member

HI SYBIL I HAVENT GOT A SKIN PROBLEMOF ANY SORT, THEY DO HURT,IN FACT TODAY THEY HAVE HURT WHEN I TRIED TO DO A BIT OF SHOPPING,I COULDNT WAIT TO GET HOME AND PUT THEM UP.MY TOES ALSO HURT,ITS JUST IVE NOTICED THAT THEY CRACK.TAKE CARE HOPE U R ALRIGHT.
  6. blondieangel

blondieangel New Member

No skin probs though!

I no longer wear heels, just Nikes.

Especially bad when i first stand in the morning - pain so bad, like when i used to waitress!
  7. sybil

sybil New Member

it can be due to a fungal infection.so get it checked out at your doctors.an anti fugal cream will sort it out.
    if your muscles also hurt, trainers that are really well cushioned help.i wear DKNY runners.they were expensive,i bought them before i had FM and when i had more money than i do now,purely because they are silver and look nice.but i love them far more now for their comfort,it's like walking on air.shoes are really important,i can't wear girly shoes anymore!
    hope you get your feet sorted out,hugs,

sybilxxx
  8. s43

s43 New Member

T HANKS FOR THAT SYBIL, ALL SHOES SEEM TO HURT THESE DAYS,I WILL GIVE TRAINERS A GO,IM SICK OF WEARING SLIPPERS AROUND THE HOUSE.DO U WORK? I GAVE UP 2 YEARS AGO BECAUSE OF THIS DD,I MISS IT TERRIBLE ,IF ONLY FOR THE COMPANY,AND INDEPENDENCE.I HAVE A LOVELY FAMILY THOUGH.DO U? REGARDS SHARON
  9. sybil

sybil New Member

and i may end up losing my job,if i don't improve soon.
    but i'll deal with that if it happens.
    trainers are great,other shoes feel terrible in comparison.i don't know what i will do now our horrid wet U.K. autumn has now arrived.probably wear my Doc Martin boots.they have cushioned soles.my partner is very understanding too,we are lucky!

sybilxxx

10. s43

s43 New Member

LOOSE YOUR JOB.SOME EMPLOYERS DONT UNDERSTAND,MY EXEMPLOYER WAS GOOD.HE GAVE ME THE CHOICETO TRY AGAIN BUT I COULDNT,SO HE FINISHED ME ON THE GROUNDS OF ILLHEALTH SO THAT I COULD CLAIM DISIBILITY,IT TOOKABOUT 15 MONTHS BUT WAS GRANTED I T,SO IT MADE IT EASIER.YOUR HEALTH COMES FIRST.