Answers to prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tlayne, Aug 26, 2006.

1. tlayne

tlayne Member

I thought it would be a blessing to add a post for prayers that have been answered! Please include your own answers to prayer!

I praise God for these answered prayers!

1) That at a time when I did not feel like I could go another day with despair of living with fibro and CFS, God lead me here! Where I have found strength, love, encouragement, acceptance, understanding, wisdom, knowledge, friendships, family, and my prayer warriors! Praise be to my savior whom will never leave me nor forsake me!

2) That my daughter found me after 18 yrs! Thank you Lord for answering 18 yrs worth of prayers! I will praise you until the day I die just for this answer!

3) That little Anna is free from cancer, and she continues to blossom into good health!

4) That my friend survived west nile! I praise you that her children have their mom back!

Glory be to God!
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Amen, Amen. With praise and Thanksgiving for prayers answered.
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Wow Tam

I don't think I can top those prayer answers. God Bless you for the blessings from above, for you and your family.

I know I don't know you , but the daughter that found you after 18 years, that is so great

I have been looking for my birth mother all my life, did not know much about her at all at first, I know more now, but still have never found her. I would just like to know that she is ok and I guess tell her it is ok she gave me up , I had a wonderful mom and dad that love me very much

I praise God for this site and all the blessings and warmth I feel from the people on here.

I thank God that even though people that come here for prayer are going through so much , they still can feel even just a little better from the people on this site telling them how much they care. Sometimes we even get some miracles.

I praise God that I am not alone with these Chronic Pain conditions and that there are others out that that understand and care.

I thank God that our blended family is doing so well with adjusting and caring for each other, and that my sons call their new sisters , sister.

I praise God my mom made it through her surgery and is home healing well and getting around much better then she was.

I praise God that my friend made it through her cancer treatments and is seems she is going to be ok.

I paise God that he is with me even when I am bad.

May God Bless you all

hugs

Kgangel

Tam- Guess I did have quite a few, lol!!!

4. tlayne

tlayne Member

take a closer look for answered prayers. There have been times when I thought, " I don't know how I will ever get over this" and then one day I will look back and realize that God brought me thru that time, or he did answer that prayer.

I know that God answers prayers. He doesn't always answer them the way we ask, but he does answer!

Isaiah 43:16 Thus says the Lord, who makes a way in the sea. And a path thru the mighty waters,

Psalm 100:4-5 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise. Be thankful to him, and bless his name. For the Lord is good; His mercy endures to all generations.

Love, hugs, and prayers, Tam