Antabloc/anti inflammatory

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by jaminhealth, Jan 6, 2013.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

I'm hearing raves about this product getting rid of inflammation.

Anatabine is a naturally-occurring alkaloid, found in eggplant, peppers, green tomatoes, tobacco, potatoes, and a variety of other plants and vegetables in the Solanaceae family. Antabloc stimulates a natural body process to promote a healthy inflammatory response. These foods are classified as nightshades which I avoid...but evidently this supp stimulates a natural body response inflammation.

It's a bit pricey, but if it WORKS, omg....would that be worth it. You can find a lot of info online about it and where it can be found. The company that offers it, offers money back guarantee.

[This Message was Edited on 01/09/2013]
  2. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Hi jam,

I tried Anatabloc and was hopeful but it did not help me.
  3. jaminhealth

$5. If it helps, it's about $100 for a month supply.

Nanie, how long did you try it?

Did you get your money back? Thanks...jam
    [This Message was Edited on 01/06/2013]
  4. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

I tried it for 2 months. I was not going to spend the money for it any longer since it was not helping.

I did not try to get my money back.
  5. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

Why not just cut out those foods if you eat them. And perhaps you should determine how often and how many of them you eat.

And how are you feeling? Do you think that you are in your first flare ever?

I've been suffering from this darn flu/virus.....just short of 3 weeks now. I know one lady who had it for 2 months. She said she would start to feel better then be hit all over again. That's what's happened to me.
  6. jaminhealth

in the Antabloc are nightshades....I don't understand how the formula is to help inflammation as the nightshade foods cause inflammation.....they talk about causes an inflammatory response and then helps the body to heal....

Sounds something like how Prolotheraphy works, the solution causes an inflammatory response and hence the healing begins....

Same with homeopathics, solutions contain "toxic" ingredients and then works to create a healing...

Sun, I'm feeling better, that flare has subsided...it's been the weather I believe...the emotional stuff is still there and I just have to deal with it....hard to control everything...have to keep concentrating on good outcomes....doesn't always happen thou.

No flu stuff with me, my immune system is holding up good...thankfully....guess my body is full of grape seed.....

I continue with acupuncture, had 16th on Friday and will go in this Friday....preparing myself for some Prolo, I think, gotta garner up the $$$.....
  7. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

I've been on the biodentical hormones for 18 days. By the 5th day I realized I wasn't hurting the way I had been. Also, after stopping the acupuncture needles in my neck and shoulders, the pain was lessening and now I would say the pain is down to around 2 which is amazing. I'm also sleeping better.....about 5 hrs. undisturbed, then after hitting the bathroom I sleep for another couple of hrs. The integrative doctor also gave me some detox stuff and said this would really help me. So I don't know what's working, but something is really different. Now if I could just get rid of this bug.

I get the whole round of hormones. She said that it would also help calm me and help with anxiety which it is. I always said I developed FM after the early change.......I was 40. This tells me that it's hormone related.
  8. jaminhealth

and the hormones are making a big difference...it stands to reason. I've been taking DHEA and Pregnenalone for many years and I KNOW I'm so better off because of these.

Good on the sleep too, very important. My first round of sleep is usually 4-5 hrs and then bathroom and then more sleep, I usually get 9 hrs good sleep per night. There are off nights, but generally all good sleep.
  9. jaminhealth

the product and company are a scam?

I just rec'd the 60 lozenges for a trial and the people
    said they would automatically send me a month's supply
    after my trial, I SAID NO.....

They extended my trial to 3 weeks so I shall see...

Do you NOT feel any relief after 2 months....

The guy said NOT everyone gets relief, could the Lyme you
    deal with had a factor? jam

Pain is such a HUGE business and everyone trys to get in on it....[This Message was Edited on 01/08/2013]
  10. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

I don't think it's a scam. I read alot about it and it seemed promising, but not for everyone.

I had no relief whatsoever from it.

My LLMD gave me enough for a week and then I ordered some.

He was hopeful for me because another one of his patients had relief from it....but I did not.

We are all affected by many different factors, so it's hard to tell why it didn't work for me.
  11. jaminhealth

on amazon on this product, most positive...I'll decide what I'm going to do close to the end of my 60 ct trial. Maybe I'll be a positive review....

Reading more reviews, I read a lot of negative ones too. Somehow I
    feel skeptical.....so probably NOT going to Buy a supply. [This Message was Edited on 01/09/2013]
  12. jaminhealth

on this trial of Anatabloc, I'm waking up later in morning in less pain.....

So, I don't know what I'll do when trial lozenges are done...I have 5 more days worth....

This product is too pricey for my budget.....Have to take a loan to buy more....

I sent an email to another supp company and asked why not work on a "knock off" for this product.....I'd be comfortable with $50 something for something that helps....and not have side effects....[This Message was Edited on 01/10/2013]
  13. jaminhealth

this morning I felt almost like the old me...almost, not there yet...who knows...

I didn't take my first advil until 9AM and today it's the coldest it's been all winter so far....went into the 30's here I'm hearing on the radio....

I'm going to be buying a month's supply probably ordering it today...I have 2 more days of the trial sample.....so for me, today has been a real changer.....jam
  14. neoplus1

neoplus1 Member

I hope it continues to work for you and the effect gets better with time. They seem really expensive. That is the only big downside of some of these supplements. They can definitely be cost prohibitive.

I myself am a fan of curcumin and boswelia, though I don't take them right now. They are safe and evidence exists for their use, especially with curcumin. I think I remember reading a post before that you had tried it.

Goodluck! Any progress is good progress....unless it's backwards.
  15. jaminhealth

and NEVER got the results I'm getting NOW with this supp.

The main reason I didn't go for Celebrex is the cost and the potential side effects.....

Too high curcumin irritates my stomach from an old ulcer from another drug anti inflammatory, so gotta watch that herbal....I know, I've done and tried almost all of them....

Anatabloc, this is the first time and we shall see if it continues.... to be in no pain at 9AM, a miracle....