anxiety is rising

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kathleen12, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I jsut got to vent right now and hope for some suggestions.

I remember the post by ckball about a subdivision being put in in front of her house. And that kind of development is very hard to stop.

I now have a similar situation but it is with FEMA. The people I sold 45 acres to are planning on leasing the property to FEMA to park the used trailors on. Right next door to mine! These trailors are all roach infested and the stadium lights they put up for security is blinding! How can I fight this?? Mind you, this is Mississippi and laws are a bit loose here. I'm tempted to do something very illegal in my efforts!

When I sold this property to them, they eagerly promised that it would only be used to build her home on or to raise cattle. I went to Sunday school with these people and rode horses with them! When we sold the land we even GAVE them a free acre and sold the rest at less than appraised price!

What can I do to stop this???
  2. momof471

momof471 New Member

I don't have to many suggestions except talk to the owner then talk to a lawyer.

I can imagine you are very stressed out over this, it seems unfair to have to deal with that kind of situation.

God Bless
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Sorry for this distressing situation, have they paid you in full yet for this property??

If they haven't, i don't know if that would give you a little leverage or not??

Do you have anyother close by neighbors who also might be objecting to this, and would help out in figuring out what you can do to maybe change this situation???

Stress is so hard on us,

My turn to give you a friendly (((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))

Prayers,
    MSS