anxious

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kinkypinky23, May 19, 2003.

1. kinkypinky23

kinkypinky23 New Member

i just wondered if anyone out there suffered from anxiety disorder. I do and i just feel agitated all day and all night, fear of death, migraines faints etc

Is this common i am aware of panic attacks but i just wondered about chronic anxiety.

Generalised Anxiety Disorder and Hypochondria the doctor has told me i have as well as CFIDS
  2. Princessraye

Princessraye New Member

You sound like you have Generalized Anxiety Disorder, I do to some degree.
    Don't be quick to accept Hypchondria. They use that when they can't figure out what is wrong with us :)
    Take care

PS>.....when I went through bad anxiety I found Buspar to be helpful. Also, trying not to over anazlyze and think things to death helped me too although it isn't easy :)
  3. Rosie

Rosie New Member

HI,
    I've had a lot of trouble with anxiety. I do think that it does connect up with the FM somehow.
    I wouldn't even think of "hypocondria"!!! None of us wants to feel this way and to say that it is just made up is just redicules!! That is a catch-all that someone to says, when they don't know what it is...it is always easier to think that it is made up, rather than really taking the time and energy to look into it. I wouldn't continue with a doctor that said that to me...
    Take care,
    Rosie