Any Advice on Dizziness while Exercising? HELP!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TerriPB, Nov 9, 2005.

1. TerriPB

TerriPB New Member

I have felt pretty good lately, enough to start exercising again. I feel ok while working out, but 3-4 hours later I am so dizzy and lightheaded I feel I can't cope. Did anyone start a program and go through this? My neck is so tight and the dizziness gets worse when I turn my head from side to side. Did you stop or just motor through the dizziness? Has it gone away?
    Please, any thoughts would be great!
    Terri
  2. TerriPB

TerriPB New Member

I am doing the elipitcal trainer at the club. I have FMS, but I have had alot of tests for Lupus. The only thing I have linking me to that is a positive ANA. I have been afraid to try swimming as I have inner ear problems. Maybe I will though......thanks so much for your imput.
    Terri
  3. TerriPB

TerriPB New Member

4. dancingstar

dancingstar New Member

Terri, can you do a search for ribose on this site? I think it will help you with this problem. I was having a terrible time with exercise ever since I went through my Effexor withdrawal...same thing, serious neck tightness, muscle aches, headaches, though not severe dizziness.

I read something online about ribose (that I was calling ribrose for a while) and how it can play a part in recovery after exercise. Then someone was kind enough to post the entire ribose protocol here on this site. When I started to use it, I noticed a difference literally instantly.

I use two teaspoons three times a day and also take most of the other stuff that is recommended, one way or another. When I originally read about ribose, I read that it was recommended for athletes and people with heart problems. It is supposed to help repair damaged mitochondria, which is often described as the "powerhouse of the cell." Somehow I knew that it would be good for me. Sure enough, it is even recommended by Dr. Holtorf, my FFC doctor.

Bebe