Any Advice on getting information on a Dr. from AMA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by novictimhere, Feb 11, 2010.

  1. novictimhere

    novictimhere New Member

    I have come across two Doctors in my lifetime who were wonderful. Both treated Fibro patients and both are under major scrutiny from the Medical Board. Other patients as well as myself would like to petition a letter in regards to how well we are treated and how specific and careful they are. These Doctors would drop a drug seeking patient in a heartbeat.
    Any advice is welcome.
  2. skeptik2

    skeptik2 Member

    In my major city, I would just call the County or State Medical Board and
    ask them who to contact regarding negative actions taken against

    Also, you could google the question, or the state medical board, or the
    AMA; they probably have a 'contact' addy. You could ask them how you
    would be able to contribute information pertinent to the doctors you have
    experienced seeing for your treatments.

    hope you can find a way to help out these good drs who really care.
    we all need that.


[ advertisement ]