Any advice?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by onlythestrong, May 3, 2006.

1. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

I have had fibro for 20+ years and always said I would never need pain meds (HA, HA) well I'm going to the doctor today to get some, any advice on something that works half way good?
    Also how do you go in to read peoples profiles?

[This Message was Edited on 05/04/2006]
  2. leubie

leubie New Member

Hey------to read the profiles just click on their names to the left of their post!!!! aAs for the meds---------I dont know what you have taken before for pain -----------but I would pobably ask for that-------something that you know works---but if you have never taken anything------iguess you will have to discuss w/doctor-----hopefully you have one that will work w/ you and try differ things-----i do wish you the BEST OF LUCK----LOVE TO ALL --------LAURA-----------------OH -keep us updated and let us know how it turns out!!!!!!
  3. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

No I have never done pain meds before I thought I was strong enough to do it all on my own,BOY WAS I STUPID!
    Anyhooooo thanks for the response,check out my profile!
    God Bless and Big hugs to you!
    onlythestrong
  4. leubie

leubie New Member

No........You are not stupid------you are BRAVE-----------TRYING----------AND ------TRYING--------------ON YOUR OWN!!!!!!!!----------You need help-----------there is nothing wrong w/ that----------PLEASE SEEK WHAT YOU NEED-----------IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS------------JUST ASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH-----------LOVE TO ALL---------LAURA
  5. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Neurontin is good.My fist med was flexiril,a muscle relaxerWelcome to the board!Linda
  6. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

And thank you so very much for all the help,you are all such a loving bunch.
    A big hug to you all!
    Mary