Any and all prayers appreciated

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by victori, Aug 17, 2003.

1. victori

victori New Member

I am a 43 year old lady with Rheumatoid arthritis and Tourette Syndrome. Recently(almost four weeks ago)I began taking methotrexate for the arthritis. My doc is really pushing remicade on me and its upsetting me. I hope methotrexate is the only drug I will need,as i am starting to notice some improvement in functioning, although i have had a few "chemo sick" days from this drug. Please pray that methotrexate is all i will need and will be restore me to a more functional level. I want it to work so bad with minimal side effects. I have so much i want to do in this world,and, God willing, i WILL . Thankyou to all who hear me.
  2. TiffanyL

TiffanyL New Member

Hi Victori,
    I am sorry that you are having such a time with your doctor. I'll be praying for you.

Tiff

Dear Lord,
    Please continue to be with Victori and let the methotrexate to continue to improve her symptoms with miminal side effects. Please help her doctor to listen to her feelings about her treatment. In Jesus Name I pray, amen.
  3. Takesha

Takesha New Member

What a great name... I think it says it all.
    I also am sorry that your doctor is not understanding your issues and what is important to you. I join with Tiff and ask God to allow this medication to work for you and that He would give your doctor ears to hear what you are saying to him. I pray in the Name of Jesus that there won't be any side effects from this medication.
    God cares about all the details and he knows the secret places of your heart. He promised that he would "perfect the things that concern us" so I believe this concern of yours is being perfected. Thank you so much for allowing me
    the blessing of praying for you and for sharing your request. God Bless you hon, and please let us know how things are going.

Takesha
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello,

May the lord give you all the blessings,peace, and courage to face each day. I pray that he may heal you and bring relief. i pray that you remember that the Lord is always by your side. God bless you.

Amen, Danny in Texas
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Prayers going up for you. Hope your situation improves soon.

Sandyz
  6. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

I am putting you on my prayer list. I will keep you in my prayers. Hang in there. I hope you week goes better. God Bless You, Mama