Any blood shaking theories? Mikie??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Sep 30, 2002.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I am having the blood shaking thing tonight, I think it is the zoloft leaving my system.
    Any thoughts??
    It seems like I have experienced this before & I attributed it to wellbutrin.

Jaci
  2. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I am having the blood shaking thing tonight, I think it is the zoloft leaving my system.
    Any thoughts??
    It seems like I have experienced this before & I attributed it to wellbutrin.

Jaci
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm not familiar with blood shaking. Geez, it sounds awful. Can you describe it?

Love, Mikie
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Anxiety attacks can feel as though there is a slight earthquake going on inside one's body. It would make sense that someone quitting an antidepressant cold turkey might have an anxiety attack. It could also just be tremors from withdrawal. I experience tremors from time to time.

Love, Mikie
  5. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

much better today, but I have that chest pain now, new one for me, have not had that yet, I guess that is gonna start now, and my left arm is numb today.

I would welcome a remission, have not experienced more than 2 days in a row of feeling good yet, not since May 18.

Jaci
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Not trying to scare you, but chest pain and numbness down the left arm are a reason to contact the doc, especially since this is a new symptom. These could be indicative of heart problems. Probably not, but why take a chance.

Love, Mikie
  7. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I have been down that road already, my hubby has sever heart cond, I am pretty familiar with all that, my arm thing comes & goes and the chest pain was surface pain, in the center, I see my doc usually about every 2 wks or so for my various ailments and I have no indication of anything amiss with my hear, beat is normal & strong, I have at times thought I have had a stroke but I tend to panic over every little thing & I have mentioned this arm thing to several docs and they don't seem concerned, I am so dang tired of this DD.

Jaci
  8. poodlegirl

poodlegirl New Member

I have never heard of it called blood shaking, but I experience this insides feeling like jello or a sensation of needing to run, move, anything but be still before when I was diagnosed with hypoglycemia. Also panic attacks make you feel shakey from the inside out. Along with chest pains and an anxious feeling.