any canadians on here useing depression boards or rooms?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by prettydisaster, Jul 13, 2009.

1. prettydisaster

prettydisaster New Member

Just wondering. Would like to know a few if possible for e-mail support and friendship. Dont have to meet in person. Thanks
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

All I can remember is that we have had folks from Canada on the board. Don't
    know if we have any at the moment. Just too foggy to remember.

For me the board is both therapy and social life.

Rock
  3. Annettemarieschell

Annettemarieschell New Member

hey, :)
    I am from London, On. Canada... nice to meet you. I just started going on the msg boards, first because of RA, but now I see there are different boards for whatever, cool.
    where are you from?
  4. prettydisaster

Thanks Rock! I too in the past have met many canadians on here. 6 yrs ago there were sooo many. Just feels good to talk to people once in awhile right from where you are. Discuss local news, therapy here and resorces.

Ya, its a social place for me too right now. Everyone on here is just so great. I find it hard to always get out with my friends. Sometimes its just easier to grab a coffee and visit here when feeling down.

Nice to meet you Annette! I'm in the Vancouver area, B.C. Not right in the city though. Maybe in sunny california oneday! Had an uncle and aunt in Costa Mesa but they have passed now. Jeez, half my family were american war heros, you would think a citizenship would be offered on a platter!!!!!!
  5. annierose

annierose New Member

I am a new poster on this side of the boards, but *I am Canadian*! lol

I live in Ontario.

Nice to meet you!

Take care!

annierose

6. prettydisaster

Nice to meet all of you, sorry for the delay. Thanks for being forward about being from here. Just nice to not feel alone in this(depression) and know people who understand are close by.

I use msn Glen. I hesitate to put on here even for a second my e-mail address, only because its my full name. Wasnt that a smart idea LOL!