Any CFIDSers using ProBoost Thymic?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kaths, Dec 11, 2002.

1. kaths

kaths New Member

I just read the weekly email bulletin from immunesupport.com including the medical abstract in ProBoost Thymic lessening symptoms and immune dysfunction in study participants with CFIDS.

I checked the online store and could find nothing about possible side effects. I have a real problem with nausea, especially first thing in the morning when you're supposed to take ImmunePro, most of which ends up in the toilet. So I'm wondering about ProBoost.

I've really got to get my energy up before I start teaching in the new semester that begins in January.

Feedback, please.

Kathy

P.S. I check "search messages" first. :)
  2. kaths

kaths New Member

I just read the weekly email bulletin from immunesupport.com including the medical abstract in ProBoost Thymic lessening symptoms and immune dysfunction in study participants with CFIDS.

I checked the online store and could find nothing about possible side effects. I have a real problem with nausea, especially first thing in the morning when you're supposed to take ImmunePro, most of which ends up in the toilet. So I'm wondering about ProBoost.

I've really got to get my energy up before I start teaching in the new semester that begins in January.

Feedback, please.

Kathy

P.S. I check "search messages" first. :)
  3. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

what does it do?
  4. kaths

kaths New Member

If you don't get immunesupport's weekly email bulletin, I guess you can click on the "email bulletin" button at the top of this page and look for today's article on thymic protein. It'll explain it better than I could.

Kathy

[ advertisement ]