Any Colts fans??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lilaclover30, Jan 29, 2007.

1. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

This may not be the proper question for here but=------Super Bowl is Sunday. I never have paid any attention to it before but we are half way between Chicago and the Bears and Indianapolis and the Colts.

It has caused a lot of interest around here because of it.
    We are Colts' fans ---my hubby got a REAL Colts jersey for Christmas (he asked for it) and has worn it several days this week. Asked our pastor if it was OK to wear to church Sunday and she said ---"Sure".

Grandson got to go to the play-off game for the Colts at the Indy RCA Dome and he was walking in air to get to go in the first place and more so with the win.

Have a fun Sunday, whoever you are for!!!!

Gentle Hugs,

2. Callum

Callum New Member

I usually cheer for the Colts, but, of course, I'll be cheering on da' Bears in the Super Bowl. But if they lose, at there is a very good chance they will, I won't feel too bad that they lost to Indy!

I just want a good, close game that shows the midwest off well!

3. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

We are huge colts fans, actually we're just Manning fans beginning with Archie and down to Eli.

That is so cool that your grandson actually got to go to the playoff game. I've never been to a NFL game though I've been at other pro sports events.

Sorry Callum but the COLTS RULE!

4. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

We are big Colts fans. We all have our Colts shirts, hats, etc. My 3 year old Granddaughter has her Colts cheerleader outfit and pompoms.

We are having a Superbowl Party on Sun. to watch the Colts win the Superbowl.

It is also my 33 wedding annivesary but I would still rather watch the Superbowl. LOL

5. Suzan

Suzan New Member

My son is a Colts husband a long time Bears fan..( I am a Packers fan...but Brett and the boys couldn't pull it off again this year!) We are having company from WI ( we live in KY) and they are all Packer I have no clue who they will be rooting for! I bet NOT the Bears! Regardless of the outcome...I think this could well be one of the better games we have seen in the Super bowl in a long while!

6. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

But, I'm rooting for the Colts to win the Super Bowl. I like the members on the team and I think they deserve it. Sorry Bears fans...

Take care,