Any Criminal Minds Fans?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by caffey, Sep 29, 2007.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

Does anybody enjoy watching Criminal Minds? Curious to know who that new woman(witch) is who suspended Hotch and her role with Prentiss? Also who is the new guy? Enquiring minds want to know. lol.
  2. budmickl

budmickl New Member

CBS.COM has this about the new girl:

Also on the team are Emily Prentiss (Paget Brewster), the daughter of high-powered diplomats who recently joined the team and must prove her worth to Hotchner and her co-workers;

Didn't Mandy Patinkin come back this year??

I have that episode recorded but haven't watched it yet?

3. caffey

caffey New Member

I knew about Prentiss. It is that blonde woman. Some kind of supervisor but it looks a connection to Prentiss. Can't tell you about Mandy. You will find out on Wed. and it will blow your mind. Let me know what you think?
  4. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Great show! All the commercials I've been seeing for it say that this week is Mandys final episode.... does anyone know why?
  5. caffey

caffey New Member

There was a clue in last weeks episode. I don't want to spoil it for you. We'll talk Thurs. Ok? Sorry to be a brat.
  6. tonakay

tonakay New Member

I saw him with a gun last week but read somewhere else that Gideon goes missing so I guess I'll find out tomorrow when I watch it on the DVR.....
  7. caffey

caffey New Member

I may have misunderstood you. He has left because of creavtive differences. In terms of the show we will find out tonight. Got my vcr programmed. We'll talk on Thurs. or the middle of the night if I can't
  8. caffey

caffey New Member

What did you think? I thought the story line was a little too creepy for me. I hope they all aren't going to be like that. I love Garcia and her comments. Being interesting to see what happens with this director. The woman you love to hate. I think Hotch will make her toe the line.
  9. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Glad to see they left the door open for him to come back!
  10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

But as discussed in the "Gray's Anatomy" post, I think these shows lose something in later seasons, especially when they lose characters. This show has some of the creepiest storylines on TV.

The adorable black guy looks just like my SIL except that he is white. Both cuties!

Love, Mikie