ANY DAVID PHELPS FANS HERE?

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tonakay, Sep 11, 2006.

1. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Just wondering if I am the only one on the board who is one of his fans. I saw his Christmas show in Newark Ohio last year and it was wonderful. I pre-ordered his live Legacy DVD and got it in the mail today.... CAN'T WAIT to watch it tonight, the boy can sing, what a wonderful talent God gave to David... what an UNDERSTATEMENT !!

Any other David fans??
    Hugz,
    Tona
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Your DVD. I love his music. I am from Canada and can't find any of his music. I am also looking for Anthony Burger music. Both of them send shivers up and down when they sing.
    Enjoy and make sure you have your kleenx with you.
    Cath
  3. tonakay

tonakay New Member

I have all of his cd's, and seeing him in person in a Church up close and personal is so special. His wife is always with him too. Whenever I am down I play his music and it lifts me right back up, sure wish I could send them up to you!!

Hugz,
    Tona
  4. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I love his song, "End of the beginning."
  5. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Hubby and I watched the DVD last night and he sings that one. The DVD is in stores today and I highly reccomend it, sure did lift me up.

God bless you and yours,
    Tona
  6. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I'v never heard him.
    I love listening to christian music, what type dose he play??

Stormie Omartin has a CD she does with her husband, and i love to play it when i need peace, or help with depression.

I'll have to look for your David phelps, next time i'm in the christian bookstore!

Misty
  7. tonakay

tonakay New Member

David started out playing for Bill Gaither with the Gaither Vocal Band then went out on his own early last year. He's a young married man and boy can he belt out the songs. Do a google search.

Hugz,
    Tona
    [This Message was Edited on 09/12/2006]