Any Doctors that treat CFS in northeast ohio

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mdshrontz, Feb 6, 2007.

1. mdshrontz

mdshrontz New Member

Does anyone know of any doctors that treat CFS in northeast ohio? my husband's doctor (internist) is great but knows very little about CFS.
  2. app5775

app5775 New Member

Hi, my doctor is Dr. Resseger in Norwalk, Ohio. He is a great doctor for CFS/Fibro and allergies. I've been going to him for 20 years. Give him a call. I've sent lots of people to him as well. One of the best.
  3. mdshrontz

mdshrontz New Member

Thank you so much!! Norwalk is about a two-hour drive (live closer to Cleveland. I may give him a call anyway. Thanks.
  4. mdshrontz

mdshrontz New Member

Thank you too! May call him - Akron is not too far from Cleveland.
  5. SusEQ

SusEQ New Member

Hi,

I live in Central Pennsylvania. I have been a patient of Dr. Felicitas Juguilon since October 2004. She used to be the physician at the Fibromyalgia and Fatigue Center of Cleveland. She is now affiliated with the Anti-Aging and Vitality Center of Cleveland. Her office is located off I-77 in Seven Hills, OH.

I am being treated for Fibro, CFIDS, hypothyroidism, insomnia, hormonal imbalances, and most recently Lyme Disease. Dr. Juguilon is a knowledgeable and compassionate physician.

You can do a search on this site for myself, Wishingonastar, or Sarasmom to find out more about our treatment with Dr. Juguilon.

Do a search on the internet for Anti Aging and Vitality Center to learn more about Dr. Juguilon.

Good luck in finding a doctor!
  6. mdshrontz

mdshrontz New Member

Thank you so much!!!
  7. SweetT

SweetT New Member

Your insurance should pay for the office visits, but it will not pay for his natural supplements, and he only gives prescription drugs as a last-resort. However, his natural supplements do work for mild to moderate cases of CFIDS/Fibro and he can improve severe cases.
  8. mdshrontz

mdshrontz New Member

Thank you!! Very close to where I live.