Any Dr. Chia Patients Out There Who've Tried Oxymatrine or Equilibrant?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by purma, Jun 8, 2011.

1. purma

purma New Member

I've had CFS for 15 yrs and tested + for Enterovirus on biopsy at Dr. Chia's lab. I'm about to make an appointment with Dr. Chia to get his input and try Equilibrant and/or Oxymatrine. I would love to hear from any of Dr. Chia's patients out there to see what your experience with him and Oxymatrine/Equilibrant has been like (whether it helped you or not). I would greatly appreciate your input.

Thanks!
    purma
  2. purma

purma New Member

I'm surprised I've had no responses on this website. Dr. Chia has apparently treated something like 200 patients with this treatments and reportedly 52% of them improved. Yet so far in my search I've ben able to identify very few of his patients who've tried it, and only one who it benefited. Any Chia patients out there I'd love to hear from you.
  3. simpsons

simpsons Member

i spoke to one patient who was back to school and recovered, very interesting chat all the symptoms i have he had

i also know via a friend another patient who is starting on the med now at the very start of treatment so it will not be a quick answer however i will get back to you and let you know in due course. memory permitting :)

4. Katnet1

Katnet1 Member

Hi, I saw Dr. Chia yesterday in Torrance. It was my first appointment. I am having the stomach biopsies as soon as I make an appointment and can get it. HE talked to me about the differenent meds he uses. Problem is I have brain lesions and he doesn't want to set them off to Lupus or MS. So he is running more tests. I found him to be very Awesome!!! I have been sick sick the mid 90's and took so much time with me yesterday going over every detail of my illness. I think very highly of him. I will keep you posted on what my tests tell and how he treats. Please if you can do the same for me I would be very thankful. I am in the chatroom often. :)

Sincerely, Kat
  5. victoria

victoria New Member

I also know someone who tested positive... hasn't yet started any treatment. I hope you all keep us posted!
    Thanks, Victoria
  6. Geraldo

Geraldo New Member

Hi Kat and Purma. Thanks for your posts. I would greatly appreciate if you could keep us posted as to how your treatment is going. I've had CFS and Fibromyalgia for 10 years. The costs in phone calls from South Africa is very high. Our exchange rate is not very favorable right now. It will help if I could follow your experience before I call Dr. Chia in the US.
    Best wishes,
    Gerhard.
  7. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

Wondering why no further updates on this subject? Anyone?
    Blessings~
    ~Dee~