ANY DR. HOROWITZ FANS?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by amymb74, Sep 26, 2002.

1. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

He was on Art Bell Talk Radio last night - my husband (who works the nite shift) called & told me how much I'd like the show - as luck would have it the program is being re-run tonite so I'm taping it (Will still probably order the tape - I missed the beginning) I've been poking around Dr Horowitzs' "HealthyCelebrations" website & its very interesting stuff. I think I may also order some of his books to look further into his work & beliefs. I was just wondering if anybody else heard his theories (We've been having some conspiracy discussions on the board) and thoughts/opinions on his treatment suggestions. If not, just wanted to let you all know how interesting Dr Horowitz and his work is. Listening to the radio show he sounds very confident and knowledgable about his work..........Check it out..............AMY
  2. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

He was on Art Bell Talk Radio last night - my husband (who works the nite shift) called & told me how much I'd like the show - as luck would have it the program is being re-run tonite so I'm taping it (Will still probably order the tape - I missed the beginning) I've been poking around Dr Horowitzs' "HealthyCelebrations" website & its very interesting stuff. I think I may also order some of his books to look further into his work & beliefs. I was just wondering if anybody else heard his theories (We've been having some conspiracy discussions on the board) and thoughts/opinions on his treatment suggestions. If not, just wanted to let you all know how interesting Dr Horowitz and his work is. Listening to the radio show he sounds very confident and knowledgable about his work..........Check it out..............AMY