ANY EXPERIENCE WITH VERTIGO

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by Kim, Nov 2, 2002.

1. Kim

Kim New Member

I have depression, undergoing ECT. Had an MRI that showed sinusitis. Lots of dizziness, now they want to test me for vertigo.
  2. mrsparrot

mrsparrot New Member

HI KIM DOC'S HAD ME IN THE HOSP A WEEK FOR VERTIGO IT COME AND GOES I HAD IT TWICE IN 2 YEARS THERE IS REALY NO TEST FOR THAT I USED TO TURNMY HEAD AND FALL LIKE I WAS DRUNK SPILLING LIKE I WAS ON THE OLD ROUND UP RIDE. I HAD IT FOR 1 MONTH IT WENT AWAY AND THEN 1 YEAR LATER I HAD IT 1 WEEK BUT WORST THIS TIMEI HAD SHOTS PUT IN MY BACK FOR HERATED DISK WENT I AWAKEN THE VERIGO WAS GOT. I DON'T EVEN THINK OF THAT IT WLL GO AWAY BY ITSELF NOTHING IS WORST THEN PAIN I JUST HAD A SINUS OPERATION THINKING MY HEADACHES WERE FROM MY SINUSIS NOW THE HEADECHES ARE WORST I CAN'T CHEW SWALLOW OR ANY FACIAL MOVEMENTS DOC'S THINK I AM CRAZY I GO INTO STATES OF DISPRESSION ALSO BECAUSE OF ALL MY PAIN ALL OF MY JOINTS HURT I CAN'T EVEN WAKE SOMETOMES. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
  3. Rockysmom01

Rockysmom01 New Member

Kim I also have bad Vertigo so I know how you must feel. I had a mild stroke this past Oct and apparently it is like a side affect of the stroke. Then I had a mild heartattack in Jan of this year. I saw a Cardiologist and he did an angioplasty and said my arterties are good and I have no blockage but I need to get a GOOD Family Dr and get my blood pressure under contro. This is easier said than done since I live in a VERY rural area of Alabama and don't know anyone who has a good Family Dr. So, I am still looking and hoping.
    I hope your Dr finds out you have something simple and can help you soon.
    Good Luck
    Rocky
  4. cara

cara New Member

Hi Kim

Just wondered if you have been checked for anaemia as this can cause dizziness. Also as you have headaches maybe you have tension in your neck. This also can cause dizziness.

I have a condition called Dystonia and also CFS. I have lots of dizziness which I find comes on when I have overdone it.

I hope you get sorted out. love and light cara