ANY FELLOW REDHEADS HERE???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by butterfly99, Aug 4, 2006.

1. butterfly99

butterfly99 New Member

JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY OTHER REDHEADS HAVE FMS")")HAVE A PEACEFUL NIGHT!!!
    AMY
  2. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

Does that count? LOL I sure know I feel pain a lot!

God Bless.
  3. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

I am one, if I dye my hair it keeps going back to "normal quickly. Hopeless. Anyways, we'll see how your thread goes!

4. cats3

cats3 New Member

Count me in.

I am a redhead with FM and CFS.

Now my oldest sister(who is 11 years older then me)is a redhead but does not have FM or CFS.

5. pixi123

pixi123 New Member

Hi butterfly..I am a real redhead and I also have fms..Shar
  6. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

I was born a Platium blonde, but by 6, my hair turned to red, a light alburn color.
    I do dye my hair, but it is the same color, and I have used the same product for years with no Chemical problem.

I haven't lost very much hair either, as some can with these conditions. It's so thick that I get headaches from the weight, but I still don't want to cut it,
    :>]
    sharonk
  7. jess

jess New Member

Hi, I am a natural redhead too. I am 57 but still have red hair with almost no gray. I don't know if it's true but I had heard that redheads are the last to go gray. Yay, i hope it's true. I know I have low tolerance for pain so maybe the pain thing for redheads is true. Then again, who can really tolerate pain. Jess
  8. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

and no, I always had reddish golden hair, my brothers were reds.

Now my hair is brownish but like Jess, very little grey at 56. I heard that too about redheads not going grey quickly and my oldest brother is now 60 with very few greys.

love
    Rosie
  9. MsE

MsE New Member

I was a redhead! Now my hair has faded to a reddish, blondish, gray color that I take care of with some ash blonde Loving Care! When there is more gray/white than the other colors, I'll quit coloring it. Once upon a time it was quite a nice auburn red. Those were the days!
  10. patches25

patches25 New Member

My Mom and I are both redheads and both have this disease. And we both have plenty of pain.

My Mom is 85 and she has a few sprigs of gray hair. I am 65 and am not turning gray yet. For some reason we sure do keep our own hair color a long time. I thought that was just natural that redheads stay that way for so long. At least we don't have to color it and if I am lucky like my Mom, maybe never. E.
  11. butterfly99

butterfly99 New Member

even if your hair is no longer red or is from a bottle, being a redhead is a state of mind and spirit. have a peaceful day fellow reds
    :):)
    Amy
  12. sorekitty

sorekitty New Member

I'm a natural redhead. I got high lights for the first time last summer and enjoyed it. Now I have a few low-lights that I like very much. I wish my eyebrows wouldn't bleach out so much in the summer. It looks like I don't have any brows at all! I have both FMS and CFIDS.

13. butterfly99

butterfly99 New Member

I posted FYI for redheads I get my wonderful makeup through JUSTFORREDHEADS.COM GREAT BROW POWDERS!!!
    Amy
  14. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Mine is from a bottle too and is a dark red, a different right now from my pic.
    Mine is more of a dark, dark, red now.

I don't have the skin to have it go too light red. Even thought there were natural red heads on my mother's side of the family.

My natural hair color was mousey brown.

Hugs,
    Faye