Any FFC patients get diagnosed with lyme? Anyone here with lyme?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by damz68, Dec 13, 2005.

1. damz68

damz68 New Member

I heard that the FFC has been diagnosing and treating a lot of patients with lyme and was wondering if anyone here got the lyme dx.

2. Countrymom

Countrymom New Member

I was recently diagnosed with lyme at the FFC. I know there are several others on the board as well.

It stinks, but at least I know what its name is now!!

Dani
  3. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

I too have been diagnosed with lyme disease. Along with that I also have Epstein-Barr, CMV and Chlymydia Pneumonia virus. (Lyme lowers immune system and can cause viruses to become active in our bodies.)

As Dani says, it stinks but its better than all the years doctors told me it was FM/CFS and there was nothing they could do.

Now we're treating lyme and the viruses and will hopefully begin to have some normal days in the next 6 months or so.

Sandy
  4. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

I was recently diagnosed with Lyme at FFC. They look for every underlying cause of CFIDS/FM they can think of. I also have mycoplasma, neurotoxins, candida, hormonal deficits, low NK cells, and many other disruptions caused by the Lyme.

Treatment is just beginning. At least we know what to treat for now!

And you? Do you go to FFC? Think you may have Lyme, too? Hope it all works out for you.

Best wishes,
    Hopeful4