Any fibromites in Missouri want to share an apartment?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by msbsgblue, May 20, 2010.

1. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

I am so ill and just got kicked out of my husbands home because I would not be submissive and let him have all my S.S. check and do what he wanted all the time. I would like to find a straight roommate who would want to share expenses. I know that it is hard for those of us on social security or disabilty to live on our tiny income.

If there is any Missouri residents who are in need of more then what they have and can live on by themselves let me know.

I am a non-smoker, well I say this as I am quitting my using an electronic cigarette that is vapor and not cigarette smoke. I am gradually weaning myself off it as well. I don't drink except for a rare glass of wine.

I am thinking with the economy as it is, that on our small incomes, it would be nice to have a friend who we understand each others illness to share an apartment and expenses with. I HAVE READ THAT MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ARE DOING THIS WITH THE RECESSION WHICH I THINK IS REALLY A SEVERE DEPRESSION.

Where I live in Missouri, they have 2 year old lovely and beautiful senior housing with gorgeous landscaped yards and 2 BR with laundry rooms. The rent is based on income and I have talked to 2 couples who are only paying $40. and $90. rent a month.

I am thinking that since most of us have lost our friends due to not wanting to deal with those of us that cannot go out and do what we use to, that this is a perfect solution. It would give us an understanding friend, help us with our income since we would split the rent and utilities and I get food assistance.

We could help each other out.

I hope that it is o.k. to post this. If NOT then just delete it mods.

I am a neatnick but not to the point of being a grump about it.